Friday, March 25, 2011

curiouser and curiouser.

"'I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!'" 
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


Who in the world am i?

With this school year almost coming to an end. Lots of changes coming into and out of my life. I truly believe that is the GREAT PUZZLE. No, i strongly believe i am not the same as i was when i got up this morning. (one) month and (one) day til jerusalem center. let the self discovery begin full force:: who in the world am i?


Today, I am Alisa Mi'kel Wilson, trying to figure out my place in this world. wish me luck. cheers to adventure.


The world makes way for the man who knows where he’s going.

–Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. i love this. more than anyone!! Taking the Holy Land by storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a sincere genuine lovely whole hearted wonderful girl.

    ReplyDelete

they'll be sun, sun, sun wherever you go...