Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mustache Birthday Bash.

Yesterday, with a little help from my friends, i had the best birthday ever. It all started when i woke up yesterday morning for my 7 am class, and the thought struck me, i needed to have a party to celebrate my love of life and facial hair! So the Mustache Birthday Bash idea was created. I walked outside of my room, still rubbing my eyes a little to discover my beautiful roommate there playing me what? Happy Birthday by the Beatles and singing it at the top of her lungs all crazy. We had a dance party in the kitchen jamming out with Ringo Starr, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison... best way i could imagine to start my day. went to class, and then i rode the bus back home. On the bus i got a call from brooke and the little girlies singing me happy birthday. I got some packages in the mail from family and friends. and then, at 11:30 my cute roommates took me out to all you can eat Lunch at my favorite indian food restaurant located in our local sinclair station :). YUM!

I wanted to make a 21 layer cake. i love birthdays. i love cake. and i love cooking. so i started on my birthday cake next. rocking out to The Beatles complete works as i cooked for hours crafting my cake of my dreams. Cindie got home from class to help me frost it and decorate for the rest of the party.

it turned out a little something like this:















My family, is wonderful. No really they are the greatest. throughout the day i received texts and calls and picture messages that made laughs burst from my lungs... my family didn't want to miss out on the festivities... so they decided to join in via picture message:: love them.









that pretty much sums up my birthday bash. It was a total hit. i loved every second of it :)

4 comments:

  1. Loving this party - and adore your cute family. I want that cake. How did you do it? AMAZING. Happy birthday cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST party ever and no clean up - score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy it was a success! You deserve all the happiness and fun in the world here's to a great (hopefully mustache-less) year...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the coolest person that i know. seriously! so bummed i missed out on this but I'm SO happy that you're having such a good time :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

they'll be sun, sun, sun wherever you go...